COVID -19 POLICY
Marla Rutherford’s Studio is open in a limited capacity, taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our community, our staff and our neighbors. In accordance with code orange in Boulder County, we are limiting all rentals to 10 people max.
When planning a studio booking, please take a minute and familiarize yourself with our updated policies. By signing our studio rental agreement, you agree to comply with the guidelines and recommendations listed here as well as the following policies:
In compliance with Colorado State Law:
- All studio patrons are required to wear face protection. You will not be allowed to enter the building without a face mask. (We have extra face masks available at the studio if you forget yours.)
*** Models and Talent are not required to wear face protection while shooting, however please remember to wear your masks while using the restroom, kitchen and waiting area ***
- All studio patrons must wash hands immediately upon entering the studio.
- Shoots will be limited to 5 people or fewer.
- If our staff is checking you in, please remember to practice social distancing and allow for 6-feet of separation between you and our staff.
- To be admitted inside the building you must be fever free for a minimum of 72 hours prior to your booking date. If you feel sick or have shown any symptoms including fever, coughing or shortness of breath, you MUST reschedule your shoot.
- To be admitted inside the building, you must have not had any contact with someone who exhibits these symptoms in the past 14 days.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Hand sanitizer and for all patrons to utilize.
- Thermometer on site for patrons upon entrance.
- Extra masks on hand should you forget yours.
- Disinfectant wipes to disinfect all equipment before AND after use. (Please wipe down all grip equipment after use. This includes lights, c-stands, booms, arms, flags, clips and extension cords. The equipment will be doubly wiped before use by our staff as an added precaution.)
- We have purchased this HEPA Certified air purifier as an added precaution.
- There will be a 24-hour buffer in between each studio booking. This policy is in place to minimize any chance of contact between renters and to give our staff adequate time to clean and disinfect the studio in between each rental.
Marla Rutherford’s photo studio is a low-traffic, sanitary space. We take pride in the cleanliness we offer our own clients and renters alike. By signing our rental agreement, you agree to abide by these precautionary policies set forth here as well understand that the studio nor its staff may be held accountable should you become ill after entering our space.